• New waveguide technology enables large-area augmentation in the driver’s field of view
• Shifting from mirrors to innovative waveguide technology makes it possible to integrate an AR-HUD in many vehicle cockpits for the first time
• Continental builds a full-colour demonstrator to show the ultra-compact waveguide HUD’s potential
• 88 youngsters will receive the once-in-a-lifetime chance to escort Asia’s top football stars at the football tournament, including the Final itself
• In partnership with Emirates Red Crescent and Emirati professional Emirati footballer Abdullah Saleh Al Junaibi, the initiative commemorates ‘Year of Zayed’ by targeting underprivileged children from the UAE
• In 1968, Continental tested the first electronically controlled test vehicle at its Contidrom test facility
Continental, the leading automotive, tyre and technology company, has announced that its new digital tyre monitoring platform for commercial fleets, ContiConnect™, is set to be introduced in the Middle East by 2019.